Covent Garden Dessert Tour
Ironically, London’s historic centre of Covent Garden’s is home to a shady history but a sweet present. Nothing like a smear of chocolate to cover the misdemeanors of the past.
A carefully curated walk, combining tales of London’s past with a hunt for some of the best sweet treats you’ll find in the historic neighborhood of Covent Garden. During the leisurely two hour meander through the winding lanes of Covent Garden you’ll lick artisan preservative-free icecream as it dribbles down your fingers, take tea and cake in one of the areas new super-groovy hipster cafes and of course over-indulge in luscious chocolatey goodness and macaroons to die for.
Served with liberal dusting of historically significant trivia.
On this London Food Walk:
* Your guide will be Michelle Francis; chef, ex-restaurateur and host of Marylebone’s Scratch SupperClub
* The two hour sweet treats tour starts at 10.30am and finishes at 12.30pm
* All tastings and beverages are included in the ticket price
* The cost of this food tour is £40 per person
* Details of the conveniently located meeting point will be emailed to you upon booking
* This is a small group walk. There will be no more than ten people doing this tour at any one time.